Manual Warrior Swing-blade Sawmill
Complete Warrior sawmill.
Now offered with the new 2018 cantilevered frame and lightweight beam design. Complete frame has been re-engineered to offer an extremely lightweight versatile system.
- Electric start.
- 2 x 6-tooth Turbokerf blades and sharpener.
- Manual feed.
- Manual blade swing.
- Single end horizontal sizing. Double end vertical sizing.
- Log setup taper alignment included.
- 1 meter diameter (3 foot) log - although any diameter may be sawn.
- 4.2 meter (14 foot) log cut length.
- Double cut capable.
Honda petrol power plant:
- Model 6 (6" x 6" standard cut, 5" x 12" double cut), fitted with Honda Petrol 13hp GX390 (pull start included) engine. €8,900 EURO +VAT delivered to port.
- Model 8 (8" x 8" standard cut, 7" x 16" double cut), fitted with Honda Petrol 13hp GX390 (pull start included) engine. €11,300 +VAT delivered to port.
- Model 6 (6" x 6" standard cut, 5" x 12" double cut), fitted with Honda Petrol 22hp GX690 engine. €10,100 +VAT delivered to port.
- Model 8 (8" x 8" standard cut, 7" x 16" double cut), fitted with Honda Petrol 22hp GX690 engine. €12,500 +VAT delivered to port.
Electric power plant:
- Model 6 (6" x 6" standard cut, 5" x 12" double cut), fitted with 3-phase electric 10hp motor DOL. €10,100 +VAT delivered to port.
- Model 8 (8" x 8" standard cut, 7" x 16" double cut), fitted with 3-phase electric 10hp motor DOL. €12,500 +VAT delivered to port.
- Extra 6" blade €250 EURO. Extra 8" blade €400 EURO.
- Jockey transport wheels €570 EURO.
- Re-tipping jig with 20 extra tips €400 EURO.
- Beam extension (per 1 meter or 3 foot section) €400 EURO.
- Slabber trolley to attach to your standard Alaskan sawmill kit (slides onto the beam) €900 EURO.
- Slabber attachment kit to attach in place of your circular blade €2,300 EURO.
- Dedicated slabber trolley, bar with electric start Honda 13hp engine, 61" x 10" slab capability €6,050 EURO.
- Planer blade €1,200 EURO.
- Set of log dogs €600 EURO.
- Farm transport trailer €2,500 EURO.
- CE Certification standard.
Complete crated mill 1400kg 4 crates. 6 cubic meter.
What makes our mills stand out?
- Open access to load your logs and remove timber (without the possibility of damaging your tracks. You're not stuck in a portal restricting your options.
- The mono rail means you're mill will always pull straight - its not dependent on how or where you pull. It will cut straight no matter what.
- Our mills now have a 40hp capacity heavy duty Curtis gearbox (made in the US). The driven pulley is also mounted on the other side of an outrigger bearing - meaning the pressure provided by the belt is off the gearbox. This is the number one fault with most swing blade sawmills.
- We have full taper ability along with single end sizing, making our mills very easy to align to the log and to set you're sizes.
- The swing apparatus is effortless. We also have weather board options available to coincide with its simplicity.
- All our mills have the ability to double cut straight off the log - no turning the mill around (its designed into the concept). Our mills don't require any 180 degree swing function - this facility has no relationship to any extra ability regarding double cutting.
- Portability. Our mills can be provided with a simple dolly trailer system. They can also be transported via a small jockey arrangement provided with the sawmill. They do break down too. Lots of options for easy 10-30 minute setup/breakdown.
- A major hidden advantage with our saw is that there is no need to start vertical first followed by horizontal as your finishing cut. Simply start horizontal and finish with vertical - no wedging required. Just grab your cut timber and start again.
- Sharpening takes literally seconds with our simple 6-tooth saw blade. This design means our mills put LESS strain on the blade prolonging the life of your gearbox, bearings and belts.
- We have thin-kerf, slabber and planer blade attachments available for all mills.
- Saw any diameter logs.
- Price, production, simplicity and portability - you cant beat it!